Tuesday 1 July 2008

Socks in progress...

Since I have such little space for creating at the moment, I have been mostly knitting the last few weeks. It started with a blanket I will no doubt never ever finish, partly because I so rarely have the foresight to buy yarn in bulk and for that reason I found myself back in store to purchase more, but was quickly distracted by a large sale bucket that had sprung up since my last visit.

All the reduced yarn was at least 50% off and I found myself wandering around in a daze with armfulls of yarn I will no doubt ever put to good use. However I did purchase a single ball of this wonderful raspberry Rowan Calmer. I had a sock pattern knocking around that required the same yarn and had had success using last year so I thought it the perfect project.

1 comment:

  1. ooh your socks look fantastic. I have just started to learn how to knit and am doing a simple scarf - it is taking a lot longer than i thought it would but its a great little hobby to do in front of the tv!

    ReplyDelete