Friday 21 August 2009

Growing...

...herbs in pots...

I painted these pots at my mums shop on my last trip home and she kindly brought them up with her for my surprise birthday visit. The herbs I planted at the beginning of the year were transferred outside and have either been eaten by giant slugs or just not made it!

...my little green monster...

who just wants to sit or stand (or a combination of the two) all the time! He's growing up so quickly...he learns something new every day...amazing!

3 comments:

  1. love the pots! and your baby is growing :)

    *margarida

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! How old is he?
    (first visit here, came through Flickr!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe very cute! the flowers and flyers worked quite well, lots of people came and they all thought that your ninjas looked great!

    ReplyDelete