Monday 3 August 2009

Exciting times....

Happy Monday. I have a couple of exciting things to share with you all this morning (well exciting for me anyway!).

Firstly I am featured in this months 'Make Jewellery Magazine'. There are lots of lovely projects using polymer clay beads, which is great.





Secondly, the lovely El and Bex have offered to sell my work in their beautiful little shop. I'm going down on Thursday to set up a little space. I've never sold my goods in real life before only ever online, so I'm super excited!

Things in general are going really well at the moment, how could they not be, when I have such a gorgeous good luck charm!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats with being in the mag. Mine came through the post last week, but not opened it yet...... Ill go and have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is wonderful news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done, and good luck with selling things in the shop :)

    ReplyDelete