Wednesday 3 December 2008

Becoming a Ninja factory...

That's certainly what my front room felt like yesterday as I spread out all my newly purchased supplies and begun making a mammoth amount of ninjas! I even went out in the rain especially to buy those supplies! It was not at all nice...and I'm absolutely certain that cars were deliberately speeding up to go super fast through those many puddles that soaked me from head to toe! I thought people were supposed to be nicer to pregnant women, obviously not me! Anyway it was all worth it as this is what I returned home with...


And here is just some what I produced...


I absolutely adore seeing them all lined up like that! Once they've been photographed they all live on a shelf in our lounge, all the rest of my crafts are neatly put away in boxes, but the ninjas get pride of place on full display until they sell and travel away to distant lands!

Talking of which, got some parcels to pack up. Have a lovely Wednesday xx

3 comments:

  1. They look like an army ready to fight when they are all linked up1 n_n They are adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they are SO cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete